- Grand prix “Golden Kuker” - FATHER (IVAN BOGDANOV, MORITZ MAYERHOFER, VELJKO POPOVIC, ASPARUH PETROV, DMITRY YAGODIN, ROSITSA RALEVA, Bulgaria / Croatia / Germany) - Video
We awarded the Golden Kuker to a film that moved us all very deeply. We would like to congratulate the film makers for their innovative, yet sensitive approach to investigating the relationship between the father and a child, difficult yet universal subject matter. FATHER (co-production of Ivan Bogdanov, Vessela Dantcheva, Moritz Mayerhofer, Veljko Popovic, Asparuh Petrov, Dmitry Yagodin, Rositsa Raleva)
- Special award “Proiko Proikov” for best animated eco film - HINTERLAND (LINDA MCCARTHY, UK) - Video
The Special award “Proyko Proykov” for best animated eco film award goes to the Britsh director Linda McCarthy for her film HINTERLAND for its original humour and striking character design.
- Best animated super short film - HOW TO EAT YOUR APPLE (ERICK OH, USA / South Korea) - Video
For the unexpected development, surreal vision and attention to detail, the prize in this category goes to HOW TO EAT YOUR APPLE by Erick Oh (USA, South Korea)
- Best animated short film (1 – 10 min) - TRAM (MICHAELA PAVLATOVA & Negativ Films, France / Czech Republic) - Video
The jury agreed that the best short film award (from 1 to 10 min) should go to the film TRAM by Michaela Pavlatova (France) for it's simple elegant design, its brilliantly effective sound design and most of all for its cheeky yet daring humour.
- Best animated short film (10 – 50 min) - RED RIVER, SONG HONG (STEPHANIE LANSAQUE, FRANCOIS LEROY, France) - Video
The best animated short film (from 10 to 50 min) award goes to a strikingly beautiful designed film that seamlesly mixes both documentary and animation to tell a story of the horrors of war that is both innovative and dramatically powerful.
- Best animated feature film - The Jury did not award a film in this category
- Best animated student films - MALOU OR THE MECHANICAL HOSTILITY (EVELIEN DEROECK, Belgium) - Video
The jury awards the Best animated student award to a visually inventive film that is about life lived to the monotonous ryhthm of work. The sound track was particularly beautiful. The film is called MALOU by the French film maker, Eveline Deroeck.
- Best animated film made for kids - VIOLINPLAY (TÜNDE VOLLENBROEK, The Netherlands) - Video
The jury awarded Best animated film made for kids to a film that combined humour, simple yet striking design, and violin playing that we think children will love. The film is VIOLINPLAY by Tünde Vollenbroek (The Netherlands)
- Best animated music film - DEMONI (THEODORE USHEV, Canada / Germany / Bulgaria) - Video
A beautiful exuberant film made in the spirit of play and pure creativity. This is the music video DEMONI by Theodor Ushev (Canada).
- Special Jury award - ABOUT KILLING THE PIG (Simone Massi, Italy) - Video
The Special Jury award goes to ABOUT KILLING THE PIG by Simone Massi (Italy). A is a beautiful heartfelt film that has, like all the best films, a poetic mystery at its centre.
- Best bulgarian animated film - REW DAY (Svilen Dimitrov) - Video
Best bulgarian film award goes to a film with a beautifully constructed atmosphere in which an original way history is presented of the film – REW DAY by Svilen Dimitrov!
- SPECKY FOUR EYES by Jean-Claude Rozec (France) - Video
- MATESO by Collective team of children COLLECTIVE CAMERA - Video
- Grand Prix "The Kuker" for Best animated film - THE EXTERNAL WORLD (David O'Reilly, Germany)
- Special award “Proyko Proykov” for Best Student animated film - BOTTLE (Kirsten Lepore, USA)
- Special Prize of Sofia Municipality for Best Bulgarian animated film - 5 TIMES (Simeon Sokerov, Bulgaria)
- Best Short animated film award (up to 10 min) - LUMINARIS (Juan Pablo Zaramella, Argentina)
- Best Short animated film award (from 10 to 50 min) - THE LOST TOWN OF SWITEZ (Kamil Polak, Poland / Canada / France / Denmark / Switzerland)
- Best Feature animated film award (50 min and up) - BELKA AND STRELKA - STAR DOGS (Slava Ushakov, Russia)
- Best animated film Made for Kids award - THE LITTLE BOY AND THE BEAST (Uwe Heidschötter & Johannes Weiland, Germany)
- Best Experimental animated film award - BODY MEMORY (Ulo Pikkov, Estonia)
- Best Educational animated film award - TOMATL – CHRONICLE OF THE END OF A WORLD (Luis Briceno, France)
- Best animated film Made for Web/TV or Music Video award - Not awarded
- Best animated film Made in the Balkans award - LURE (Dinko Kumanovich, Croatia)
- Special Award of BAICAA (Bulgarian Association of Independent Cartoon Animation Artists) for outstanding achievement in animation art – OVERCAST (Velislav Kazakov, Canada)
- "The Kuker" Grand Prize for Best Animated Film is awarded to Fellinicitta;
Director: Andrey Tsvetkov;
Producer: TF & P Animation (Bulgaria).
- "Proyko Proykov" Special Prize for Best Children Film is awarded to
Listen to Me;
Director: Elena Rogova;
Producer: Amix Film Studio Ltd. (Hungary).
- The Prize for Best Film to 10 minutesis awarded to Anna Blume;
Director: Vessela Dantcheva;
Producer: Ebele Okoye (Germany, Bulgaria).
- The Prize for Best Film from 10 to 25 minutes is awarded ex aequo to
Stanley Pickle; Director: Victoria Mather; Producer: Justine Watson (United Kingdom)
and to Duck, Death and the Tulip;
Director: Matthias Bruhn; Producer TrickStudio Lutterbeck GmbH (Germany).
- The Prize for Best Film from 25 to 50 minutes is not awarded.
- The Prize for Best Film over 50 minutes (feature film) is not awarded.
- The Prize for Best Film – Episode from TV Series is awarded to Poor Old Rover; Director: Anastasia Sokolova; Producer: Studio M.I.R. (Russia).
- The Prize for Best First Film is awarded to Toy Angel; Director: Zalina Bideeva; Producer: Studio Centre of National Film (Russia).
- The Prize for Best Commissioned Film is awarded to After the Rain ; Director: Francois Vogel; Producer: Drosofilms (France).
- The Prize for Best "Green" Film on Environmental Topics is not awarded.
- The Prize for Best Film Created by an Independent European Author is awarded to Stretching; Director: Francois Vogel; Producer: Drosofilms (France).
- The Prize for Best Film Created on the Balkans is awarded to My Way; Directors: Svjetlan Junakovic, Veljko Popovic; Producer: Bold Studio Zagreb (Croatia).
- A Special Mention for Educational Film is awarded to How to Cross the Street; Director: Dalibor Rajninger; Producer: Dalibor Rajninger (Bulgaria).